Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm FOUR






Well at least that is what Zoe says when you ask her how old she is. But she is slowly learning that she is actually TWO!

Zoe had a fabulous party with family and friends abound. She was such a little trooper and didnt cry once. When she was looking a bit tired I asked her if she wanted to open her presents and the rest is history.

I do have to mention the icing on the cake was when Mema brought in the Cinderella vanity. The kids went crazy and it was time for MAKEOVERS!

Thanks to everyone for making our baby girl's day so special.

3 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR A LITTLE PRINCESS WHO JUST TURNED 4 OOPS 2 . XOXOXOXOX

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wish I could have been there

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Monica said...

I was wondering why she looked so young for 4!!! hee hee!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home