Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Big Day has Arrived!






With his Wall-E shoes, Wall-E shirt and Wall-E backpack Ian entered his first day of kindergarten full of excitement and energy. His teacher is Mrs. Caballo and we agreed she is going to make his first year of school SO wonderful. To make the day even more exciting, best girl, Joely, came by to show Ian to his class and wish him a happy day.
Upon leaving(YES I cried), Jeff said, "Mrs. Caballo has the best job in the world!" At first I agreed but you know what? I can beat that...The best job in the world is being his MOM!
Happy first day of Kindergarten little man..we all love you!

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Monica said...

My sister is all upset, my nephew Will be going to pre school this september, school starts later here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home